This radio has NOT been approved by the FCC for sale and this is not an offer to sell this radio.
YAESU is excited to introduce a new High-Class HF/50MHz 100W Transceiver – FTDX-101D and the first sample will be seen at Dayton Hamvention 2018. This information and the sample showed at Dayton are only the preliminary
introduction, and any detailed information such as pricing and date of release is to be announced at a later date.
The new FTDX101D is utilizing the latest SDR Technology and classified as our High-End HF line, the FTDX series,
which amateurs have come to know represents quality.
A few of the remarkable features of the new FTDX101D are;
- YAESU High-Class HF/ 50MHz 100W Transceiver
- SDR Technology and Waterfall Display
- Large Touch Panel precision color display
- Active Band Monitor enables rapid band changes with LED illumination of the operating band
- Independent control of the Main and Sub Bands allows effortless operation for the serious contester needing to move
quickly between the amateur bands
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, fine
tuning or custom settings
As you may recall, the name “101” comes from our legendary-popular best seller FT-101 series. With all its strength,
YAESU produced this new HF transceiver to carry on the tradition of high quality known from the original 101 series. The
new FTDX101D will be certain to satisfy the variety of many amateur radio enthusiasts’ demands.
Once we are ready to accept your orders, we will make an official announcement. Please be ready for this forthcoming exciting new radio!