* After $100 YAESU MAIL IN REBATE
Yaesu Programmable Reference Microphone M-1
The M-1 Reference Microphone is the ultimate, high-quality, innovative desktop microphone, dedicated to the most discriminating Ham Radio Operators. It features combined Condenser and Dynamic microphone elements.
The Condenser Microphone Element produces greater frequency response and clear, crisp audio characteristics perfect for being heard on crowd bands and in big DX pile-ups, while the Dynamic Microphone Element delivers the rich low-mid tonalities, favored for local QSOs. The response of each microphone element may be adjusted independently using the internal Nine (9) Band Graphic Equalizer. Each element has a separate volume control for independent adjustment of output levels. The output of each microphone may be selected separately, or they may be combined to produce the most pleasant tonality.
Both the Condenser Element and Dynamic Element in the M-1 utilize the Nine (9) Band Graphic Equalizer (63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz, 16kHz). Each element’s frequency response is independently adjustable. Two (2) frequency response memories and a “through” mode are provided for each element, and are easily switchable by one-touch buttons on the microphone base.
The supplied TBC (Treble Boost Cowling) enhances the voice response around the important 1 – 1.5kHz range. Attaching the cowling creates a condensed unique tonal texture that is pleasing for many.
The PTT key uses three Air-Cylinder Tubes which afford a smooth and comfortable long keystone. The contactless magnetic switch ensures long-life and stable operation.
Other included features are; Recording and playback capability (20 seconds), to confirm the audio tonality; Large red TX LED Indicator; Large Graphic Equalizer and Frequency Response Scope LCD Display with antireflective coating; Headphone jack; Touch PTT keylock; Built-in low-cut filter to shape the low frequency response; Cannon-type (XLR) output plug connector; and Audio output volume control for headphones. Two screwdrivers are included to precisely adjust the graphic equalizer and microphone gains.
Yaesu Programmable Reference Microphone M-1
- Microphone Type: Dynamic microphone and Codenser microphone
- Supply Voltage: DC5.0 V ±5 %
- Frequency Response: 30～17000Hz
- Sensitivity: - 60 dB（ 1kHz 0 dB=1V/1Pa）
- Microphone Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Headphone Output Impedance: 16 Ohms (TYP)
- Headphone Output Level: 15 mW (TYP)
- RX AUDIO IN (Input Level): 100 mVrms (TYP)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.5" x 11.0" x 6.0" (140 x 280 x 152 mm) *
- H: (Maximum with microphone flat)
- Weight: 2.11 lbs ( 960 g) w/o cable
- TBC (Treble Boost Cowling)
- Microphone cable
- AC adapter
- Operating Manual
We are excited that Yaesu is announcing "WRTC Special" Consumer Mail-in Rebate through the month of April. , 2018.
Consumer MAIL -IN REBATE
* Your rebate claim will not be processed if any of the 4 requirements are not included.
Offer valid on NEW radios purchased between Feb 1st, 2018 thru April 30th, 2018 from Yaesu’s authorized North America dealers only. To redeem your rebate, check the box next to the radio you purchased. Only one radio per rebate form. Resellers may not submit for rebate, any claims received will not be processed. Funds are Non-Transferable.
Refurbished / Used radios do not qualify for rebate.
- COMPLETED REBATE FORM (PDF file) IS REQUIRED.
- COPY OF YOUR INVOICE FROM DEALER IS REQUIRED.
(Note: Paypal, Credit Card receipts and statements are not acceptable)
- SERIAL NUMBER IS REQUIRED. (Make sure to correctly enter the serial number from the box on the rebate form)
- ORIGINAL LIMITED WARRANTY CARD REQUIRED.
(No copies will be accepted)
* Your rebate claim will not be processed if any of the 4 requirements are not included
Terms and Conditions: Offer valid only in the USA and Canada (No International). Canadian claims will receive their rebate checks in US funds. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. Yaesu USA reserves the right to confirm identification. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under the US Mail fraud statutes (18 USC Sections 1341 and 1342). Rebate check will be processed 8 weeks after receiving your completed rebate form. Checks are void if not cashed within 90 days of issuance and cannot be re- issued. If you have not received your rebate after 8 weeks, please email the Rebate Department at email@example.com
Rebate forms must be postmarked within 45 days from date of purchase. Forms postmarked after the 45th day will not qualify