This newly designed 1.25" Orion Basic Rack-and-Pinion Focuser offers all the precision most telescope users will ever need. Now with improved universal base made of durable plastic to fit Newtonians of 4" aperture and larger. Aluminum eyepiece holder ring. Dual knurled focus knobs turn smoothly even with gloves on. A fine upgrade for a lower-quality focuser, or a worthy component for a home-built telescope. Accepts 1.25" eyepieces. Has 1-15/16" of focus travel. Racked-in height 3-1/4".
- Precision 1.25" focuser with a smooth adjusting rack-and-pinion design is ideal upgrade for a low-quality focuser or for home-built telescope projects
- Universal fit base made of durable plastic to fit Newtonian reflector telescopes of 4" aperture and larger
- Focuser accepts 1.25" telescope eyepieces
- Has 1-15/16" of focus travel with a fully racked-in height of 3-1/4"
- Dual knurled focus knobs turn smoothly even with gloves on