More Arduino Microcontroller Projects for Your Ham Radio Station!
Building on the success of Arduino for Ham Radio, this book — More Arduino Projects for Ham Radio — includes 15 completely new practical and functional Arduino projects for the ham shack. This time, we branch out to use some of the newer Arduino variants and devices. Each project is complete and functional as-is, but room has been left for you to add personal touches and enhancements. That’s part of the fun of the Arduino and Open Source communities — building on the work of others, and then sharing your designs and innovations for others to learn, modify, and improve.
More Arduino Projects for Ham Radio starts by building a solid foundation through descriptions of the many new Arduino boards and add-on components, followed by a collection of practical ham radio-related projects that showcase a wide variety of applications. There is something here for everyone.
- Auto On/Off Mobile Power Control
- Station Power Monitor
- AC Current Monitor
- Load Tester
- Voice Memory Keyer
- Wireless Remote Coax Switch
- Wireless Remote Telemetry
- GPS-Based Ethernet Network Time Protocol Server
- Yaesu FT-series Transceiver Rotator Controller Interface
- Yaesu G-450A/G-800SA Rotator Controller Rebuild
- Yaesu Rotator Controller Modification
- 1 to 30 MHz DDS VFO
- Antenna SWR Analyzer
- 40 Meter QRP CW Transceiver
- 40 Meter QRP JT65 Transceiver
Author: Glen Popiel, KW5GP
Softcover: 500 pages
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.; First Edition (April 2017)
Product Dimensions: 8 3/16 x 10 7/8 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds