Final price has yet to be set
(External DVI monitor not included)
Newly released full-fledged HF / 50 MHz band transceiver IC-7610 which realized dual watch function of different band / different mode by adopting RF direct sampling method.
HF + 50 MHz SDR (SSB / CW / RTTY / PSK 31/63 / AM / FM) 100 W Transceiver
(For amateur radio)
Model name : IC-7610
Release date : Scheduled for release in May 2017
Scheduled to be sold annually 3,000 units / year (including domestic / overseas)
Icom Co., Ltd. (Headquarters: Osaka-shi Hirano Ward, President: Tsutomu Fukui) will release the HF + 50 MHz fixed amateur radio transceiver IC-7610 in May 2017.
This unit adopts RF direct sampling system for signal processing. By converting the analog signal directly to a digital signal and processing it within the FPGA [* 1], it realizes improved transmission phase noise and excellent RMDR [* 2] of 105 dB (at 1 kHz detuning). Furthermore, it has two independent reception circuits of main / sub identical performance, and it enables simultaneous reception of two waves of different band / different modes.
Boasting high-speed, high-resolution performance, real-time spectrum scope also supports different bands / dual display that can monitor different modes. It also has a waterfall display function that displays received signals in chronological order. Also, the DIGI-SEL unit is mounted on each of the main side and the sub side of the receiver. Shut out powerful radio waves from shortwave broadcast stations. In addition, it adopts a large 7-inch full-color touch panel, realizing visibility of various setting information and intuitive operation.
In addition to high basic performance including RF direct sampling method, this machine with many new functions is an authentic HF transceiver that fascinates a wide range of amateur radio users.
* 1 ... FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) is an integrated circuit whose designer can set the configuration.
- Further evolved RF direct sampling method.
- Excellent RMDR: 105 dB realized.
- Dual watch function which can receive simultaneously in different bands and different modes.
- The DIGI-SEL unit that eliminates powerful unnecessary radio waves is installed in the main and sub of the receiving section.
- Equipped with high-speed real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display function.
- By adopting the 7-inch full-color touch panel, outstanding operability and visibility are realized.
* 2 ... RMDR (Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range) is an index of how much the reception sensitivity deteriorates due to blocking from a strong signal in proximity.
ICOM Press rel.
It provides 100 (tentatative) watts of power and features a built-in antenna tuner. It has a large color touch screen display and supports and external monitor. The rear panel has BNC jacks for receive antenna, transverters, reference input, etc.
This device has not been approved by the F.C.C. This device may not be offered for sale or lease or be sold or leased until approval of the F.C.C. has been obtained. The information shown is preliminary and may be subject to change without notice or obligation.