The Battery Buddy gives you convenient portable power.
The case accepts U1 size AGM batteries, providing up to
36 amp hours at 12 volts. Five devices may be plugged
into the integrated RIGrunner 4005 power strip. Each
socket is fused for protection. Any blown fuse will be
illuminated. The battery may be charged via the power
- Provides Easy-to-Use Portable DC Power
- Fits Group U1 Size Battery (Motorcycle size) (Sold Separately)*
- Tough Polypropylene Battery Box (Inside Dimensions: 8 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 7 1/4")
- RIGrunner 4005 (conveniently mounted to battery box)
- ARES/RACES Compliant
* Batteries not included
- U1 Battery Box w/ strap
- RIGrunner 4005 (mounted to battery box)
- Battery Lead
- 30A. Powerpole® Connector Pack 12 Pair
- Owner's Manual
The use of only SAFETY batteries is recommended, such
as gelled-electrolyte and absorbed-glass mat (AGM)
types. These batteries are sealed and should not vent
hydrogen under normal circumstances. These types may
be mounted in any position, although vertical is preferred.
They are also 100% maintenance free.
Use of other types of batteries for portable use in the Battery
Buddy is NOT recommended. Automobile batteries and
marine batteries may only be used if the installation is
fixed; where the battery box will not be turned over and is
located outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.