FTM-400 Radio Software and Micro SD Card
The ADMS-M400 software allows you to program memory channels and menu settings of the Yaesu FTM-400 radio.
ADMS-M400 works with authentic versions of the FTM-400 radio worldwide.
Requires a MicroSD card for data transfer to the radio. (INCLUDED)
ADMS-M400 Programming for the Yaesu FTM-400
RT Systems ADMS-M400 Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FTM-400.
- Transfer data to the radio using a micro SD card. No need to move the radio from the car. Easily carry the program to the radio.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- "Read" the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus or RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory to get repeater information. (separate purchase required)
- Ability to copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) or Windows 8 (full version)
- Internet connection required during installation for software activation.
Works with a MicroSD card for data transfer to the radio and USB Reader Included