ADMS-DX3000 Programming Software and USB-63 for the Yaesu FT-DX3000
ADMS-DX3000 Software and USB-63 Cable
Software - Program memories and other setting of the Yaesu FT-DX3000 radio.
Works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) or Windows 8 (full version)
USB-63 Cable - USB to 6-pin mini din plug programming cable
RT Systems ADMS-DX3000 Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FT-DX3000. Click here for more Information
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- "Read" the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus or RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory to get repeater information. (separate purchase required)
- Ability to copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) or Windows 8 (full version)
The FT-DX3000 Radio Programming Software is designed to give you the ease and convenience of programming the memories and set menu options of your radio from your PC. Any memory channel with all its details can be sent to the radio with a simple keystroke.
Memory Channels* Include:
- 99 Memory Channels
- 18 Limit Memories (9 pair)
Other Menu Item Categories Include:
- Common 1
- Common 2
- Operating Mode
The Radio Programmer Is for so Much More than Just Memory Management.
With the FT-DX3000 Programmer you can begin a new “factory fresh” file into which frequencies and option settings are entered. Or, you can read from the radio, store these details on your computer and make changes. Then, with minimal button pushing, send the new configuration back to the radio.
The Programmer allows you to create and save as
many files as you want for your radio. Files can even be shared between users via email or the Internet. Any RT Systems Version 4 program can open a file from any other RT Systems Version 4 programmer... even from a different radio.
Managing all the options of this great radio becomes easy with the Programmer. The cut, copy, paste and insert features of the Programmer make channel management easier than ever.
Open more than one file at a time. Memory channel information can be copied from one file to another within the Programmer making it really easy to set up a new file.
A PC running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) or Windows 8g (full version). A CD drive (local or network) for installation. A free USB port. The RT Systems USB-63 interface cable. The cable connects the radio to the computer from the USB port on the computer to the DB-9 CAT jack on the radio.