The new FT1D Digital Portable Transceiver is the first Amateur Radio Dual Band Digital/Analog Transceiver employing advanced C4FM FDMA digital technology that opens the door for thrilling entirely new digital communication features. A new era of Digital Communications in Amateur Radio begins NOW with the introduction of the Yaesu FT1D Handheld transceiver.
- Integrated GPS
- CTCSS/DCS Encode & Decode
- Weather Receiving with Weather Alert
- Large Dot Matrix LCD
- Wideband Receive
- Water Spray Resistant, IPX5 Rating
- AF Dual Monitor
- Vibrate Alert Funtion
- Internal AM Bar Antenna
- GSM (Group Short Message)
- Snapshot function (image data transfer)
- Digital ARTS
- Data backup
- USB Connector
- E-GPS, GPS Data transferring function
The Yaesu FT-1D offers a new level of technology that you can hold in your hand. This 2 meter/440 HT provides both analog and digital communications on both bands with up to 5 watts. Enjoy wideband from 500 kHz to 999 MHz (less cellular frequencies) reception including the AM and FM broadcast band. Solid AM band reception is enhanced with a built-in bar antenna. Other features include: vibrate function, GPS with logging and exchange function, image transmit (QVGA 320 × 240), Wires, optional camera microphone, mini-USB port, Micro-SD card port.
- CT-44 Two pin mic adapter.
- CT-143 Serial PC cable.
- CT-144 Clone cable.
- EDC-5B DC Cable with voltage regulation and cigarette lighter plug.
- EDC-6 DC Cable only.
- MH-34B4B Speaker Mic
- MH-37A4B Compact lapel mic with earphone
- MH-85A11U Microphone with Snap Shot camera (320x240) pixels.
- VC-25 VOX/PTT headset with adjustable gain.