- Avoid bumping into your telescope gear in the dark with these handy and affordable red safety lights
- Three lengths of flexible red electroluminescent wire fit any telescope tripod or field tripod so you know exactly where your astronomy equipment is at all times
- Prevent your telescope from being accidentally knocked out of alignment at astronomy star parties
- Safely navigate your way around your telescope tripod legs on even the darkest of nights
- Features adjustable red light brightness and two setting options - constant illumination or periodic flashing
Ink-black darkness is exactly what we amateur astronomers are after for observing with a telescope and astrophotography sessions. It's hard to imagine any amateur astronomer complaining about it being "too dark" in the field. The only exception would be immediately after a, shall we say, painful and abrupt meeting between a telescope tripod leg and your toes. After such a stubbing experience, you probably wished you had some way of knowing exactly where your astronomy equipment was, without disrupting your dark-adapted vision. Wish no longer. Orion Telescope and Toe-Saver Safety Lights can help you prevent accidental bumps in the dark by virtue of three lengths of flexible red electroluminescent wire which can be wrapped around each telescope tripod leg so you always know where to wander without endangering your toes or knocking your telescope out of alignment.
Orion Telescope and Toe-Saver Safety Lights can help you avoid the worst case scenario of potentially knocking over your treasured telescope. During star parties or group observing sessions, our Safety Lights will help make sure you and others avoid potentially painful – and costly! – bumps, trips, and knock-downs in the dark. The handy included control box lets you adjust the red light brightness to easily see where your astronomy gear is without disrupting your dark-adapted vision. The control box also allows you to choose between constant illumination or flash settings. The flash setting is useful if you prefer the safety lights to blink periodically during use. Three lengths of red electroluminescent wire are included to fit any tripod, and 4 hook and loop fasteners let you secure the lights in-place where you want them. Requires 9-volt battery (not included).
Get the affordable Telescope and Toe-Saver Safety Lights today so you can know exactly where your astronomy equipment is during even the darkest of nights!