You were born with two eyes, so why not use both of 'em when stargazing with a telescope? Now you can, and you will be pleasantly surprised at what a difference it makes. The effect is most pronounced on the planets and Moon, but even deep-sky objects seem to have more clarity and depth. And now this popular accessory comes with a thread-on 2x Barlow lens, so you can choose two levels of magnification. The hinged aluminum housing contains fully multi-coated BAK-4 prisms that provide high light transmission. You can use almost any matching pair of 1.25" eyepieces. Individual helical focusing collars ensure a sharp focus for each eye. The viewer's 1.25" nose piece is threaded to accept filters. The Orion Binocular Viewer for telescopes works with all types of telescopes. On reflectors or short-focal-length refractors you may need to use the barlow lens to accommodate the requirement for 4" of additional inward focus travel.
Two eyes are better than one! A binocular-viewer lets you use both eyes to scan the skies through a telescope, greatly enhancing ability to discern fine details and to add a sense of depth in views of the cosmos
- Includes thread-on 2x Barlow lens lets you choose two levels of magnification and increases versatility
- Hinged aluminum housing contains fully multi-coated BAK-4 prisms for high light transmission and optimized view contrast
- Reflectors and some short-focal length refractor telescopes may require using the included thread-on 2x Barlow lens to achieve focus
- Includes hard storage case with custom die-cut foam interior and caps for eyepiece holders and barrel. Eyepieces sold separately
* Telescope and eye pieces not included.