* After $275 Icom Amateur Spring Savings Mail in Rebate
Spring Savings are available ONLY from your Authorized Icom Amateur Dealer !
Plus 5%($78.99) RCI Gift Certificate
Check the model you purchased, then carefully and clearly fill out this form following
LIMITED TIME OFFER*:
Purchase must be made from an
Icom Amateur Dealer
04/01/16 and 6/30/16
Mail in the following 3 items:
1. A copy of the sales receipt clearly showing the dealer name, date and purchase price.
2. Cut out and send in your UPC code (please see below).
3. This completed Spring Savings Mail In Rebate .
must be postmarked within 45 days from date of purchase, and mailed to:
Spring Savings Mail-in Rebate;
PO Box 22092 Tempe, AZ 85285-2092
If you have not received your rebate in 8-10 weeks please visit: www
* You will receive a store credit certificate equal to 5% of the amount spent for HF radios bought and paid for. You may redeem the certificate by presenting it for goods and services (Excluding radios) June 1st till July 31st, 2016.
No Cash redemption or extensions allowed.
Web and Phone Customers:
You may redeem the certificate by presenting it for Goods and services (Excluding radios) by entering the certificate # in the comments field of your web order or tell the sales associate on the phone your certificate #.
Enjoy Higher Performance In Your Everyday Communications
Icom proudly announces the debut of the new HF/50MHz transceiver IC-7410. The IC-7410 has been designed as
an HF/50MHz specialized rig with excellent performance and features in this category. The IC-7410 employs high grade DSP unit and double conversion super-heterodyne system developed
from the latest technology used in our higher grade rigs such as the
IC-7800/7700/7600 series. In addition,
the IC-7410 comes with a built-in 15kHz 1st IF filter and can accept up to two optional filters (3kHz/6kHz).
When used with these 1st IF filters, narrow mode signals such as the CW and SSB modes are protected from
adjacent strong signals.
- +30dBm 3rd order intercept point (in 14MHz band)
- Double conversion superheterodyne system improves inband IMD characteristics
- 32-bit floating point DSP unit
- Built-in 15kHz first IF filter and optional 3kHz and 6kHz first IF filters
- Large monochrome LCD display
- ±0.5ppm frequency stability
- Built-in simple band scope
- Built-in automatic antenna tuner
- All mode (SSB/CW/RTTY/AM/FM)
- Optional RS-BA1 for IP remote control
Faster DSP unit and in-house DSP expertise
The IC-7410 employs a much higher speed DSP unit compared to the IC-746PRO/7400's DSP unit.
The AD/DA converter AK4620B allows for a high dynamic range and superior S/N ratio.
Icom has many years of DSP expertise, and has been key in development of the technology. The IC-7410
represents the latest in digital achievement and performance.
The IC-7410 employs a double conversion superheterodyne system which has an image rejection
mixer for the 2nd mixer stage. When compared to a typical triple-conversion system, signal distortion is dramactically
+30dBm third-order intercept point (IP3)
Icom's analog RF circuit experience combined with the latest DSP
software technology results in +30dBm IP3 equivalent to the IC-7600. Even in tough RF
conditions, such as interference by broadcast stations or strong neighboring
a weak signal can be clearly received by the IC-7410.
Three first IF filters (3/6/15kHz)*
The IC-7410 comes with a built-in 15kHz 1st IF filter and can accept up to two optional
filters (3kHz FL-431 and 6kHz FL-430). By changing the first
IF filter width according
to the operating mode, the desired signal is protected from the influence of nearby
strong stations. The 3kHz first IF filter is especially effective in the CW and SSB modes.
(Fixed for 15kHz in FM mode.)
* in 14MHz
High frequency stability
A high stability TCXO crystal oscillator provides ±0.5ppm of high frequency stability over a wide
temperature range (0°C to +50°C). This allows for a long stable operating time in modes such as RTTY.
Large, multi-function LCD
The display increases in width from the IC-746PRO/7400. The large multi-function LCD shows
frequency, 9-character channel name, channel number, multi functional meter (includes S-meter,
RF output, SWR and ALC level). The dot-matrix portion of the LCD shows the following items:
- Channel name
- Band scope
- Memory keyer contents
- Function key assignment
- RTTY decoder screen
- Graphical SWR scale
Simple band scope
The built-in simple band scope shows the band condition at a glance and is handy for searching
for active stations.
RTTY demodulator and decoder
The built-in RTTY demodulator and decoder allows you to instantly read an RTTY message on
the display. No external units or PC required. The built-in tuning indicator
in critical tuning.
Ample CW functions
All of the following CW capabilities are included in the IC-7410
- Large CW PITCH knob and independent BK-IN (break-in) delay knob improve operating efficiency
- CW wave form controlled by the DSP
- 4 keyer channels with 70 characters of transmit memory per channel
- Multi-function electronic keyer with adjustable keying speed from 6-48 wpm, dot-dash ratio from
1:1:2.8 to 1:1:4.5 and paddle polarity
- Bug keyer and full break-in function
- Continuously adjustable CW pitch control from 300-900Hz
- Double key jacks (front and rear panels)
- CW reverse
Built-in antenna tuner
The internal antenna tuner covers from 1.8MHz to 54MHz and automatically tunes for low SWR. Variable
capacitors provide higher accuracy than a typical mechanical relay tuner. Once you transmit on a
frequency, the tuner can instantly retune the frequency using its built-in memory.
USB connector for PC control
The IC-7410 has a standard type B USB connector and can be connected to a PC. Modulation input,
audio output, RTTY demodulator output and CI-V command can be controlled via the USB cable. Also,
the conventional CI-V remote control jack is built-in to the IC-7410.
Large heat sink
When compared to the IC-746PRO/7400, the IC-7410's large heat sink improves heat dissipation. Even
during long hours of heavy-duty cycle operation, the IC-7410 provides stable output power.
Optional RS-BA1 IP remote control software
The optional RS-BA1 allows you to use the IC-7410 from another room using your home network or even from a
remote location over the Internet. Most settings such as filter width, AGC constant, etc., can be controlled
from your PC.
Other outstanding features
- Built-in voice synthesizer announces operating frequency, mode and S-meter level
- User programmable band edge beep (can be disabled)
- VSC (Voice Squelch Control) function
- RF speech compressor
- Microphone equalizer and adjustable transmit bandwidth
- Two preamplifier types: Preamp 1: Increases low level signal improving intermodulation characteristics,
Preamp 2: High gain preamplifier
- 20dB built-in attenuator
- Audio equalizer function
- CTCSS and DTCS tone encoder and decoder
- Triple band stacking register
- Quick split function and frequency lock function
- RIT and ΔTx variable up to ±9.999kHz
- SSB/CW synchronous tuning automatically shifts the carrier point when switching between CW and LSB/USB modes
- 1Hz pitch tuning steps
- Program scan, memory scan, select memory scan, mode select scan and Δf scan
- Automatic tuning steps
- AH-4 control circuit
- Large independent MIC/RF power and Notch knobs
- Tuner Socket
- DC Power Socket
- Ground Terminal
- Antenna Connectors
- Key Jack
- ALC Input Jack
- Send Control Jack
- Accessory Socket
- CI-V Remote Control Jack
- USB Connector
- External Speaker Jack
- HM-36 HAND MICROPHONE
Same as supplied.
- SM-30 DESKTOP MICROPHONE
Compact, lightweight electret microphone with low cut function.
- SM-50 DESKTOP MICROPHONE
Dynamic microphone,. Includes [UP]/[DOWN] switches and low cut function.
- SP-21 EXTERNAL SPEAKERS
132×287 mm (W×H×D, projections not included) Max. input 5W, 8Ω
- SP-23 EXTERNAL SPEAKERS
145×11×282.5 mm (W×H×D, projections not included) Max. input 5W, 8Ω
- PS-126 DC POWER SUPPLY
Output: 13.8V DC, 25A max. 94×111×287 mm (W×H×D, projections not included)
- AH-4 HF+50 MHZ AUTOMATIC ANTENNA TUNER
Covers 2.5-50 MHz with a 7 m (23ft) or longer wire antenna.
- AH-2b ANTENNA ELEMENT
2.5m mobile antenna element for use with AH-4. 7-30 MHz can be tuned.
- FL-430 1ST IF FILTERS
6kHz 1st IF filter for HF/50MHz band
- FL-431 1ST IF FILTERS
3kHz 1st IF filter for HF/50MHz band.
- CT-17 CI-V LEVEL CONVERTER
For remote transceiver control from a PC equipped with an RS-232C port.
- RS-BA1 IP REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE
For IP remote transceiver control from a PC.
- IC-PW1/EURO HF+50 MHz 1 kW HF LINEAR AMPLIFIER
Covers all HF and 50 MHz bands, provides 1 kW output. Automatic antenna tuner
and compact detachable controller are standard.
- OPC-599 CABLE ADAPTER
Converts 13-pin ACC connector to 7-pin + 8-pin ACC connector for connection with
- MB-123 CARRYING HANDLE
Same as supplied with the radio.
|Frequency coverage (U.S. version)
*Frequency coverage depends on version. Some frequency bands are not guaranteed.
||USB, LSB, CW, RTTY (FSK), FM, AM
|Number of memory channels
(99 regular Ch, 2 scan edges)
|Power supply requirement
||13.8V DC ±15%
||Less than ±0.5ppm (0°C to +50°)
|Operating temperature range
0°C to +50°C;
32°F to +122°F
|Current drain (at 13.8V DC)
||SO-239 (50Ω) × 2
315 × 116 × 343 mm;
12.4 × 4.57 × 13.5 in
||10.2kg; 22.5lb (approx.)
Digital PSN modulation
Digital low power modulation
Digital phase modulation
||SSB, CW, RTTY, FM: 2-100W
|Spurious emissions (unwanted emission)
Less than –50dB
Less than –63dB
||More than 40dB
||More than 55dB
||8-pin modular (600Ω)
SSB, CW (10dB S/N)
AM (10dB S/N)
FM (12dB SINAD)
*1Preamp 1 ON
*2Preamp 2 ON
0.16μV typ. 1
0.13μV typ. *2
12.6μV typ. *1
2.0μV typ. *1
1.6μV typ. *2
0.50μV typ. *1
0.32μV typ. *2
||0.25μV typ. (at 12dB SINAD)
(BW: 2.4Hz, sharp)
(BW: 500Hz, sharp)
RTTY (BW: 350Hz sharp)
AM (BW: 6kHz)
FM (BW: 15kHz)
More than 2.4kHz/–6dB
Less than 3.4kHz/–40dB
More than 500Hz/–6dB
Less than 700Hz/–40dB
More than 500Hz/–6dB
Less than 800Hz/–40dB
More than 6.0kHz/–6dB
Less than 10.0kHz/–40dB
More than 12.0kHz/–6dB
Less than 22.0kHz/–40dB
|Spurious and image rejection
||More than 70dB
|RIT variable range
||3-conductor 3.5 (d) mm (1⁄8 in.)
|Audio output power
(at 13.8V DC)
|More than 2.0W at 10% distortion with an 8Ω load
|External speaker connector
||2-conductor 3.5 (d) mm
| Antenna Tuner
*1 VSWR: Less than 1:3
16.7Ω to 150Ω unbalanced*1
20Ω to 125Ω unbalanced*2
*2 VSWR Less than 1:2.5
Minimum operating power
VSWR Less than 1:1.5
Other band (except for 1.8MHz)
(Matched at 100W output)
Less than 1.2dB
Less than 1.0dB
Measurements made in accordance with EIA/TIA-603-A. Compatibility of functions for use
with a telephone line may not work in some countries. All stated specifications are subject
to change without notice or obligation.
#- CHS-IC-7410 #