The Programmer is designed to give you the ease and
convenience of programming the memories and options of the
radio from your PC.
Limited to Stock on Hand
Using the Programmer, you can create separate files for
unique applications such as travel, emergency activities, or
special events. These files can contain different settings, such
as memories, power management features, and DTMF
numbers, for each purpose.
The Programmer also gives you the ability to read a
configuration from the radio. The configuration would be stored
in a file on your computer to be changed easily. Then, with
minimal button pushing, you can send the altered file back to
program the radio.
There is more to this radio than just memory channels. So, there is more to the
programmer. Tabs at the bottom of the main screen give you access to Limit
memories, Home channels, Hyper memories, VFO, Marine and Shortwave channels, that apply to your radio.
These programmers address all the new features of this exciting new radio. Each kit contains:
RT Systems Version 4 software and New RT Systems USB cable.
- Open several files at once to review and edit.
- Know what's open by the tabs at the top.
- Sort the order of memory channels.
- Print your file.
- Delete an unused channel without re-entering
the entire list
- Direct Link to ARRL TravelPlus
- Address new D-Star options even before you
get your radio.
- All this and more in the New Version 4
Hardware requirements for the Version 4 Programmers include:
- A PC running Microsoft Windows (2000/XP or Vista). RT Systems'
software will not work on Windows 98, ME, or NT.
- Version 4 - An open USB port or the RTS-03 USB to serial adapter to work
with an original RT Systems' 9-pin serial cable.
Note: The Version 4 programmers will not recognize any other cable
or USB adapter.
- The correct computer interface cable.