The A80Mf is an Achromatic Refractor with 80mm (3.2”) of aperture. Its focal length is 910mm (3 ft.) with an f ratio of 11.4. Its light gathering is 130 times better than the human eye and has a maximum (realistic) power of 144X. It weighs about 5.5 lbs.
The A80Mf OTA (Optical Tube Assembly) comes complete with:
- A smaller 6 power finder telescope that attaches to the main scope to help you center the object.
- A 20mm eyepiece for general viewing.
- A 6.3mm eyepiece for those really clear nights, for high power viewing.
- A diagonal Prism that connects the eyepiece to the telescope.
- A Dew / Sun shield.
- A Complete tube rings and dovetail plate to quickly attach the A80Mf to one of the optional Vixen mounts.
- Dimensions: 90mm x 860mm (3.5 x 33.8 in)
- Weight: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)