2015-2016 Edition, Version 19.0
Make TravelPlus for Repeaters™
your traveling companion, and you'll never be alone on the road. Use the integrated maps and repeater data to locate repeaters along your travel route. It's like having the power of The ARRL Repeater Directory®
on your COMPUTER!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Create Route—Trace your travel route on colorful US and Canadian maps, and locate repeaters along the way. Map your travel route and tune in.
- Search Data—Access the entire 2015-2016 ARRL Repeater Database.
- List Repeaters—Includes IRLP and EchoLink nodes, AM/FM radio, broadcast stations, N0AA weather radio stations, US and Canadian licenses, and ham radio points of interest.
- Print Reports—Print maps and repeater lists, and export data for use with radio programming software and more.
- Track GPS—Support real time GPS tracking for display of current position, route and Maidenhead grid square on map (requires GPS device).
Pentium computer or comparable processor, recommended for Windows 32 and 64 operating systems (XP, Vista and Windows 7 or 8) with a CD-ROM drive. Hard disk with at least 50 MB free (run from CD-ROM) or 260 MB free (run from hard drive). 640 x 480, High Color (16 bit) graphics supported.
Please note: The repeater listings that appear in the ARRL Repeater Directory, TravelPlus for Repeaters and TravelPlus GPS are based on information provided annually by volunteer repeater coordinators throughout the United States and Canada. If information about a repeater is not submitted to the ARRL, it is not published. If a repeater appears to have been omitted or if the information that does appear is incorrect, please contact the responsible repeater coordinator first. You’ll find a complete list of coordinators in the front portion of the ARRL Repeater Directory and online at www.nfcc.us .
TravelPlus for Repeaters CD-ROM. 2015-2016 edition, version 19.0. © 2015, The American Radio Relay League, Inc.
Item No.: 0284