Raspberry Pi for Dummies (Wiley)
Embrace the exciting new technology of Raspberry Pi!
With the invention of the unique credit-card sized single-board computer, the Raspberry Pi, comes a new wave of hardware geeks, hackers, and hobbyists who are excited about the possibilities of the Raspberry Pi, and this is the perfect guide to get you started in this exhilarating new arena. With this fun and friendly book, you'll quickly discover how to download and install the operating system, use the installed applications, and much more.
Raspberry Pi For Dummies
- Covers connecting the Pi to other devices such as a keyboard, mouse, monitor, and more
- Teaches you basic Linux System Admin
- Walks you through editing images, creating web pages, and playing music
- Details how to program with Scratch and Python
- Explores creating simple hardware projects
makes computing as easy as pie.
"If you have just purchased a Pi and are not sure where to begin, this book provides an excellent place to start." (BCS: The Chartered Institute for IT, 2013)
Author: Sean McManus
Softcover: 432 pages
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; First Edition (April 2013)
Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 7.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.40 pounds