DC Power Panel Complete
A RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all your 12 VDC equipment to a power source. It is a 13.8 VDC power panel that uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors. Standardize all of your 12 VDC connections using the amateur radio ARES & RACES, RSGB, ARRL Anderson PowerPole® connector system.
- Twelve always on outlets, 40 amps total.
- Includes our unambiguous precision over voltage and under voltage indicators with audio alert. The audio alert is selectable for over or under voltage or may be disabled.
Complete with 1ps/cable 6/ (6 ft supply cable) and 1 C30/pk/12 (12 pair Anderson PowerPole® connector kit)
- Models 40xx are conservatively rated at 40 amps total with any outlet good to 40 amps!
- The 8012 is conservatively rated at 80 amps total with any outlet good to 40 amps!
- Anderson PowerPole® connectors, the best DC connectors!
- Our Anderson PowerPole® connectors configuration conforms to the ARES, RACES, RSGB standard, and ARRL recommendation for high current 12VDC connectors.
- Anderson PowerPole® connectors provide interoperability for emergency communications.
- Safe secure, HOT CONNECT, polarized, color keyed, genderless connector system.
- No messy binding posts, frayed wire connections, black tape or short circuits!
- High current! More than enough 12 V power for your station! Pick the appropriate model.
- Each outlet may be used at full ratings: transceivers, amplifiers or any accessory.
- Precision window comparator quick status power monitor, makes a voltage problem obvious.
- LED over and under voltage indicators instantly indicate a problem, without interpretation.
- An audio alert is configurable to alarm on over voltage or under voltage (both on 4010 & 8012 only) or may be disabled.
- Each outlet is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses. Shipped with appropriate fuses installed.
- 40xx models can use any output jack as the power input with full ratings.
- ATC/ATO auto fuses are easy to get and are available in 10 values from 1 to 40 amps.
- Fuses are quick change; accessible from the outside using high quality fuse holders.
- Each fuse has a handy blown fuse LED illuminator to show short circuit problems instantly!
- RF suppression on each outlet to suppress RF leakage between equipment. Keeps your power supply in regulation.
- Commercial quality construction just like our RIGblasters. No Sharp edges, no plastic.
- A full array of quick change Anderson PowerPole® connector power supply, extension and adapter cables available.
- One full year parts and labor guarantee, you pay only one way shipping, no warranty charges.
- Mounting with supplied 3M Bumpon® protective feet, 3M® adhesive pads or screwed down using any #6 or #8 screws.
PowerPole® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
Anderson Power Products® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
Anderson Power Products, Inc., (“APP”), an IDEAL company