RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson PowerPole® connectors, standardizing all of your 12 VDC connections.
- 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 7 fused outlets.
- Automatic supply voltage and load current measurement shown on a 3 x 7 segment display.
- Automatic shut off on high (HVD) or low voltage condition (LVD).
- Intelligent USB port for charging iPhone, Android and other USB devices.
- Adjustable 7 segment display brightness.
- External input for use with electrical/mechanical interlocks.
- Internal RF bypass capacitors on all inputs and outputs.
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson PowerPole® connectors.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM™ threaded mounting standoffs.
|Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables)
||0.9" H x 9.7" W x 3.2" D
|Voltage Readout Accuracy
||+/- 2% +1 Count
|Current Readout Accuracy
||Less than 5A: +/- 0.25A, 5A to 40A: +/- 1A
|Switching time, High Trip
|Switching Time, Low Trip
|USB Charging Current
||2A Max. Continuous
|Supply Current, Standby
|Supply Current, Operating
PowerPole® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
Anderson Power Products® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products, Inc.
Anderson Power Products, Inc., (“APP”), an IDEAL company