MFJ Antenna Window Feed through Panels
Weather-proof window feed through panels bring HF/VHF/UHF antennas, balanced lines, random wire antennas, ground, DC/AC power and Rotator/Antenna Switch Cables into your ham shack without drilling through walls.
MFJ Weather-Proof Antenna Feed through Panels mounts in your window sill. They let you bring all your antenna connections into your ham shack without drilling holes through walls.
Simply place in window sill and close window. One cut customizes it for any window up to 48 inches. Use horizontally or vertically. High-quality pressure-treated ¾ inch thick wood has excellent insulating properties. Painted with a heavy coat of long-lasting white outdoor enamel paint. Edges sealed by weather-stripping. Seals and insulates against all weather conditions. Gives years of trouble-free service. All are ¾" x 3 ½" x 48" , except for MFJ-4605, which is ¾" x 7" x 48" .
Inside/outside stainless steel plates bond all coax shields together to ground connection. Stainless steel ground post brings outside ground connection inside.
MFJ-4603 - MFJ Universal Window Feedthru Panel - Four 50 Ohm Teflon® SO-239 coax connectors lets you feed HF/VHF/UHF antennas at full legal power limit.
A 50 Ohm Teflon® coax N-connector lets you use any antenna up to 11 GHz, including 450 MHz, UHF, satellite, moon bounce and 2.4/5.8 GHz Wi-Fi antennas.
A 75 Ohm, 1 GHz F-connector makes it easy to bring in television, Satellite, HD, cable TVand FM radio signals.
A pair of high-voltage ceramic feedthru insulators lets you bring in 450/300 Ohm balanced lines directly to your antenna tuner.
Has random/longwire antenna ceramic feedthru insulator.
5-way binding posts lets you supply 50 Volts/15 Amps DC/AC power to your outside antenna tuners/relays/switches.
Stainless ground post brings in ground connection, bonds inside/outside stainless steel panels together and drains away static charges.
MFJ`s exclusive Adaptive Cable Feedthru™ lets you bring in rotator/antenna switch cable, etc. without re-moving connectors (up to 1 ¼" x 1 ⅝"). Adapts to virtually any cable size. Seals out rain, snow, and other adverse weather.
Six Models to choose from
- MFJ-4600 - Balanced Line/Coax Feedthrough Panel - Four sets of ceramic feedthrough insulators and two SO-239 connectors.
- MFJ-4601 - For coax fed antennas. - The MFJ-4601 has six high quality Teflon® SO-239 connectors for HF/VHF/UHF coax fed antennas and a stainless steel ground post. Handles full 1500 Watt legal limit.
- MFJ-4602 - Our most popular model. - Three SO-239 Teflon® coax connectors let you feed HF/VHF/UHF antennas. High voltage ceramic feed-thru insulators bring 450/300 Ohm balanced lines into your hamshack. Ceramic feed-thru insulator for long-wire or random wire, Stainless steel ground post brings ground in.
- MFJ-4603 - MFJ Universal Window Feedthru Panel - Four 50 Ohm Teflon® SO-239 coax connectors lets you feed HF/VHF/UHF antennas at full legal power limit.
- MFJ-4604 - MFJ Weather-Sealed CableThru™ Window Panel - Five Adaptive Cable FeedthrusTM, two for connectors up to 1 ¼" x 1 ⅝" and three for UHF/N size coax connectors.
- MFJ-4605 - All purpose FeedThru / CableThru™ Window Panel - Combines MFJ-4603 and MFJ-4604