RT Systems ADMS-FT1D Programming software makes it easy to manage memory channel information and other menu settings of the Yaesu FT-1D
- Transfer data to the radio using a micro SD card. Easily carry an extra file for the radio.
- Spreadsheet layout with many point and click options.
- "Read" the current configuration from the radio for editing or start from scratch in a new file.
- The programmer has copy and paste of memory channel information between files.
- Column editing for changing several channels with minimal typing.
- An easy interface to ARRL Travel Plus, RFinder-Worldwide Repeater Directory, Radio Reference, or Repeater Book to get repeater information. (separate purchase or subscription may be required)
- Ability to copy and paste spreadsheet or website data.
- Much more than just memory channel programming with settings for other radio menu items.
- RT Systems Programming Software for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) or Windows 8 or 8.1 (full version)
- Learn more about the process of using a micro SD card for programming the radio from these instructions .
With the ADMS-FT1D Programmer you can begin a new “factory fresh” file into which frequencies and option settings are entered. Or, you can read from the radio, store these details on your computer and make changes. Then, with minimal button pushing, send the new configuration back to the radio.
The Programmer allows you to create and save as many files as you want for your radio. Files can even be shared between users via email or the Internet. Any RT Systems Version 4.50 program can open a file from any other RT Systems Version 4.50 programmer... even from a different radio.
Managing all the options of this great little radio becomes easy with the Programmer. The cut, copy, paste and insert features of the Programmer make channel management easier than ever.
Open more than one file at a time. Memory channel information can be copied from one file to another within the Programmer making it really easy to set up a new file.
A PC running Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) or Windows 8 (full version). A CD drive (local or network) for installation. A free USB port. The SCU-18 cable that came with your radio. The cable connects the radio to the computer from the USB port on the computer to the data jack on the radio.