Switching Power Supply
Noise Frequency Adjust
PS30SW IV is a high efficiency, compact, lightweight. high performance switching power supply. It is also engineered to minimize the noise specifically for the communication. Even when the noise occurs, it can be eliminated by the Noise Offset control.
Many convenient functions like voltage preset knob and a highly visible backlit meter are all included in this standard power supply.
- Input voltage 110 VAC
- Output voltage 13.8VDC - adjustable between 9.0 - 15.0 volts.
- Output voltage regulation : less than 2%
- Protection : Short circuit, automatic current limiting with in 30A.
- Output current: 30A (max) 20A (continuous)
- Ripple : Less than 80mV p-p at rated load.
- Fuse : 8A
- Meter:Dual Digital Volt / Current meter, back lit
- Dimensions 155mm W x 70mm H x 205mm D (projections not included)
- Weight : aprox 3.5lb