Kenwood Instant Coupon $25.00
(Good thru 06/30/2017)
The Kenwood TM-281A is a 2 meter FM mobile transceiver providing a big 65 watts of power. You get 200 memory channels (or 100 when used with names). This radio is capable of displaying up to 6 large alphanumeric characters. This radio has NOAA weather built in with alert tone. Also, the front panel and microphone keypads are both illuminated for ease of use. Built in CTCSS and DCS rejects unwanted signals. The menu allows for easy control and selection of various functions. The 281A is Narrow band FM ready.
The TM-281A comes with illuminated DTMF hand mic, PG-2N power cord and mounting bracket. The MCP-1A PC Memory Control Software will be available as a free download at .kenwood.net
- Weather Alert Radio function checks the 1050 Hz tone from NOAA (U.S.A only)
- Menu allows for easy control and selecting of various functions.
- Up to 200 memory channels to program frequencies and other various data.
(Up to 100 memory channels if Memory Channel Names are assigned to the
- Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System (CTCSS) or Digital
Code Squelch (DCS) rejects unwanted calls from other stations.
- Equipped with an easy-to-read large LCD with alphanumeric display capability.
- FM & Narrow Band FM ready
- High Power 65 Watts
- Free PC software (Memory Control Program) is available
- KPS-15 Switching power supply 13.8 VDC at 23 amps.
- MC-60A Deluxe desk mic with preamp (8 pin). (requires MJ-88).
- Kenwood MJ-88 Modular to 8 pin microphone plug adapter.
- Kenwood PG-2N Fused DC power cable. (As supplied)
- Kenwood PG-3B DC Line Noise Filter.
- Kenwood SP-50B Matching mobile speaker for improved fidelity and clarity.
#- CHS-TM-281a #