* After $50 YAESU MAIL IN REBATE
This exciting leading edge Transceiver is designed with ease of use in mind now packing an over sized back-lit touch panel display. At 1.7-inches the high resolution touch screen display provides loads of information through an easily navigable interface, providing stress-free operability and a high level of on-screen visibility for the FT2DR operator.
The FT2DR also is equipped with Yaesu’s versatile AMS (Automatic Mode Select) capability providing FM friendly digital communications that instantly recognizes either digital or FM analog communication and enables co-existence between the various modes. In addition, We have also included standard System Fusion features in the FT2DR to make it an ideal digital communication product for all Amateur Radio operators, such as (but not limited to): Snapshot with image data transmitting (requires MH-85A11U), Smart Navigation, Digital Group Monitor (GM) featuring position data and ID data transmitting during transmissions, and full support for the new and robust WiRES-X System.
The advanced FT2DR is loaded with various new features including: 700 mW of clear loud audio, Built-in High Sensitivity 66 ch GPS with antenna, 1200 bps / 9600 bps APRS® function, Dual watch (V/V, U/U/, V/U), Dual Monitor (C4FM Digital/C4FM Digital), GPS Logging/Recording capabilities, Water resistant (IPX5 Rating), microSD Card Slot, 2200mAh high capacity Li-Ion battery and Battery charger included as a standard supplied accessory.
- System Fusion Compatible
- C4FM Digital V/D Mode, Voice FR Mode, Data FR Mode and Conventional FM
- FM friendly digital operation with AMS (Automatic Mode Select)
- Easy Operation with 1.7" x 1.7" Large Touch Panel Display
- 700 mW of Crystal Clear Audio
- Snapshot Function with Image Data Display on LCD
- Built-in High Sensitivity 66ch GPS with antenna
- Smart Navigation Function
- Snapshot Function and Transmitting Image Data
- Digital Group Monitor (GM)
- 1200 bps / 9600 bps APRS® Built-in
- V/V, U/U, V/U Dual Watch and C4FM Digital/C4FM Digital Dual Monitor
- Wide Band Receive Capability 0.5 - 999 MHz (A Band),180-580 MHz (B Band) (USA Cellular blocked)
- AF DUAL Monitor Capability
- Equipped with microSD Card Slot
- GPS Logging/recording to SD Card
Antenna (YHA-72 )
7.2 V 2200 mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack (SBR-14LI)
Battery Charger (SAD-14B)
- CD-41 Rapid Charging cradle (requires SAD-14B or SAD-18B).
- CT-44 Two pin mic adapter
- CT-168 Clone cable.
- CT-169 Data Cable cable (Dsub 9pin)
- CT-170 Data Cable cable (mini I/O 11pin-2.5mm)
- CT-176 Data cable
- EDC-6 DC Cable only
- FBA-39 FBA-39 Cell Holder (3 x AA)
- FNB-101LI Lithium Ion Battery Pack 7V 1100 mAh
- MH-34B4B Speaker Mic
- MH-85A11U Microphone with Snap Shot camera (320-240)
- SAD-18B AC wall slow charger [as supplied]
- SBR-14LI Lithium Ion Battery Pack 7V 2200 mAh
- SCU-19 PC USB Connection Cable.
- SDD-13 Cigarette plug DC cable with noise filtration.
- SHB-13 Deluxe spring loaded belt clip (for FNB101LI, FNB102LI
- SHC-24 Soft Carry Case
- SSM-57A Compact lapel mic with earphone
- SSM-63A VOX Single Ear Boomset
- ADMS-FT2D RT Systems Windows XP/Vista/7(32&64 bit)/8(full version)
programming software CD with USB-68 USB cable.
Main Band RX :
0.5 - 1.8 MHz (AM Broadcast)
1.8 - 30 MHz (SW Band) 30 - 76 MHz (50 MHz HAM)
76 - 108 MHz (FM Broadcast) 108 - 137 MHz (Air Band)
137 - 174 MHz (144 MHz HAM) 174 - 222 MHz (VHF Band)
222 - 420 MHz (GEN1) 420 - 470 MHz (430 MHz HAM)
470 - 774 MHz (UHF Band) 774 - 999.90 MHz (GEN2)
Sub Band RX: 108 - 137 MHz (Air Band)
137 - 174 MHz (144 MHz HAM)
174 - 222 MHz (VHF Band)
222 - 420 MHz (GEN1)
420 - 470 MHz (430 MHz HAM)
470 - 580 MHz (UHF Band)
TX: 144 - 148 MHz, 430 - 450 MHz
Circuit Type: NFM/ AM:Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
FM /AM Radio: Direct-Conversion
Modulation Type: F1D, F2D, F3E, F7W
RF Power Output: 5 W (@ 7.4 V or EXT DC)
Waterproof Rating: IPX5
Case Size(W x H x D):
62 x 110 x 32.5 mm (w/ SBR-14LI, w/o Knob and Antenna)
62 x 110 x 27 mm (w/o SBR-14LI, Knob and Antenna)
Weight: 310 g With SBR-14LI and Antenna
Yaesu System Fusion Introduction
YouTube Video (14:59)
We are excited that Yaesu is announcing "Yaesu Spring Savings Promotion" Mail-in Rebate through the month of August, 2017.
Special Summer Sale
Consumer MAIL -IN REBATE
* Your rebate claim will not be processed if any of the 4 requirements are not included.
Offer valid on NEW radios purchased between March 1st, 2017 to August 31st, 2017 from Yaesu’s authorized North America dealers only. To redeem your rebate, check the box next to the radio you purchased. Only one radio per rebate form. Resellers may not submit for rebate, any claims received will not be processed. Funds are Non-Transferable.
Refurbished / Used radios do not qualify for rebate.
- COMPLETED REBATE FORM (PDF file) IS REQUIRED.
- COPY OF YOUR INVOICE FROM DEALER IS REQUIRED.
(Note: Paypal, Credit Card receipts and statements are not acceptable)
- SERIAL NUMBER IS REQUIRED. (Make sure to correctly enter the serial number from the box on the rebate form)
- ORIGINAL LIMITED WARRANTY CARD REQUIRED.
(No copies will be accepted)
* Your rebate claim will not be processed if any of the 4 requirements are not included
Terms and Conditions: Offer valid only in the USA and Canada (No International). Canadian claims will receive their rebate checks in US funds. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. Yaesu USA reserves the right to confirm identification. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under the US Mail fraud statutes (18 USC Sections 1341 and 1342). Rebate check will be processed 8 weeks after receiving your completed rebate form. Checks are void if not cashed within 90 days of issuance and cannot be re- issued. If you have not received your rebate after 8 weeks, please email the Rebate Department at email@example.com
Rebate forms must be postmarked within 45 days from date of purchase. Forms postmarked after the 45th day will not qualify