* After $20 YAESU MAIL IN REBATE
FTM-3100R is a ruggedly built yet compact FM VHF mobile transceiver, providing high output power of up to 65 Watts to ensure stable long-distance communications. One of the distinguishing features of
this exciting new mobile transceiver is the Front Panel Speaker delivering 3 Watts of loud and crystal clear
audio; designed for stress-free and enjoyable communications - even in noisy environments.
While the new FTM-3100R is a solid and durable transceiver in keeping with Yaesu’s legendary mechanical
A bright multi-colored LED Mode/Status Indicator on the transceiver faceplate is also one of the many practical
and desirable functions included in this new mobile radio. This Indicator LED visibly and clearly informs the
operator about the current state of the transceiver. For instance: the received signal mode is indicated by Blue
(Digital) or Green (Analog), thereby helping the operator quickly recognize the receiving signal mode.
Other useful features included as standard are: 220 memory channels with Alpha-numeric tags; DSQ (Digital
Squelch Code) signaling; CTCSS / DCS encode/decode with split Tone and DCS encode-only capability. All these are features that meet traditional
ham radio operator needs.
The feature configuration package of the very attractively priced FTM-3100DR was carefully selected. The close
attention to design is certain to ensure that this radio will be widely accepted as an ideal communication product,
devoted to mobile Ham radio operators who require reliable communication in the VHF frequency range.
*1 VFR Mode could not be manually selected as communication mode. When receiving the VFR Mode signal from other transceivers, the AMS automatically switches to
the VFR Mode as transmission mode. ("AUTO" must be selected from among the optional AMS function operations "TX Manual," "TX FM FIX," "TX DN FIX," or "AUTO.")
- 65W of Solid RF Power within a Compact Footprint
- Modulation Modes: FM Analog
- Loud and Crystal Clear Front Panel Speaker with 3W of Audio Output
- Bright Multi-Colored LED Mode/Status Indicator Vibrantly Shows the Transceivers' Status
- Illuminated Microphone with Direct Frequency Entry
- 220 Memory Channels with Alpha-Numeric Tags (Maximum 8 Characters)
- DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signaling Feature
- CTCSS and DCS Encode/Decode with Split Tone and DCS Encode-Only Capability
- Expanded Receiver Coverage: 136-174 MHz
- High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included
- Weather Broadcast Reception (USA version only)
- Severe Weather Alert Feature (USA version only)
*2 FTM-3100R does not support connectivity to HRI-200 as a WiRES-X Node Station nor accessibility to a Digital WiRES-X Node Station as a client.
(FTM-3100R allows operators to access to an Analog WiRES-X Node Station as a client.)
- DTMF Microphone MH-48A6JA
- USB Cable
- Mounting Bracket
- DC Power Cord w/Fuse
- Operating Manual
- Safety Guide
- Warranty Card
| Microphone, Speaker :
|MH-48A6JA || DTMF Microphone (as supplied)
|MH-42C6J ||Normal Microphone
|MLS-100 ||High-Power External Speaker
|FP-1030A ||AC Power Supply(25A)
|FP-1023 ||AC Power Supply(23A)
|Frequency Ranges: || RX 136 - 174 MHz
(specified performance, Amateur bands only)
TX 144 - 148 MHz
(Amateur bands only)
|Circuit Type:|| Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
|Modulation Type:|| F3E
|RF Power Output: ||65 W/30 W/5 W
|Case Size(W x H x D):|| 6.1" x 1.7" x 6.1" (154 x 43 x 155 mm) w/o Knobs
|Weight (Approx.): ||2.86 lbs (1.3 kg)
|Warranty: ||3 Years
We are excited that Yaesu is announcing "Yaesu Spring Savings Promotion" Mail-in Rebate through the month of April , 2017.
Yaesu Spring Savings Promotion”
Consumer MAIL -IN REBATE
* Your rebate claim will not be processed if any of the 4 requirements are not included.
Offer valid on NEW radios purchased between March 1st, 2017 to April 30th, 2017 from Yaesu’s authorized North America dealers only. To redeem your rebate, check the box next to the radio you purchased. Only one radio per rebate form. Resellers may not submit for rebate, any claims received will not be processed. Funds are Non-Transferable.
Refurbished / Used radios do not qualify for rebate.
- COMPLETED REBATE FORM (PDF file) IS REQUIRED.
- COPY OF YOUR INVOICE FROM DEALER IS REQUIRED.
(Note: Paypal, Credit Card receipts and statements are not acceptable)
- SERIAL NUMBER IS REQUIRED. (Make sure to correctly enter the serial number from the box on the rebate form)
- ORIGINAL LIMITED WARRANTY CARD REQUIRED.
(No copies will be accepted)
* Your rebate claim will not be processed if any of the 4 requirements are not included
Terms and Conditions: Offer valid only in the USA and Canada (No International). Canadian claims will receive their rebate checks in US funds. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. Yaesu USA reserves the right to confirm identification. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under the US Mail fraud statutes (18 USC Sections 1341 and 1342). Rebate check will be processed 8 weeks after receiving your completed rebate form. Checks are void if not cashed within 90 days of issuance and cannot be re- issued. If you have not received your rebate after 8 weeks, please email the Rebate Department at email@example.com
Rebate forms must be postmarked within 45 days from date of purchase. Forms postmarked after the 45th day will not qualify