Dual Band Analog/Digital Mobile Transceiver
2M/70 cm Dual-Band C4FM/FM Mobile 50 W 12.5 kHz C4FM/FM Dual Band Digital
- C4FM Digital 12.5 kHz Bandwidth
- V/D Mode, Voice FR Mode, Data FR Mode and Analog FM
- AMS (Automatic Mode Select) function automatically recognizes the signal as C4FM digital or conventional FM
- Digital Group Monitor
- Supports advanced VoIP amateur radio WIRES-X
- Easily establish a WIRES-X node station (Optional HRI-200 is required.
- High RF Output Power 50 W/ 20 W/ 5 W on the 144/430 MHz bands
- 160 x 40 dots Full Dot Matrix Display with White LED Back Light
- Built-in 66 channel GPS Antenna (Front Panel)
- Receiving and Forwarding Image Data*2
- DSQ (Digital Squelch Code) Signaling Feature
- 1200 bps / 9600 bps APRS® Function
- Wideband Receive for 108 MHz – 999.99 MHz (cellular frequencies blocked)
- Bright multi-colored Mode/Status Indicator vibrantly displays the transceivers status
- microSD Card Slot
- High Stability ±2.5 ppm TCXO Included
- Bluetooth® Hands-free operation with optional BU-2
- Voice Guide and Recording Function with optional FVS-2
DTMF Microphone MH-48A6JA Mounting Bracket
Bracket for Front Panel
Control Cable (10 ft)
PC Connection Cable (SCU-20) Stereo to Monaural Plug
DC Power Cord W/Fuse Operating Manual
- Backtrack Function is not supported.
- The MH-85A11U Camera Microphone cannot be connected.
- Simultaneous reception on A bands and B bands is not supported.