Your Guide to the Stars, Moon, and Night Sky
by Jonathan Poppele
this tabbed booklet is your guide to locating objects in the night sky.
it covers most of the Northern Hemisphere and is organized by season and
by such topics as “the Moon,” “
the Planets,” and “Bright deep sky objects.”
Full-sky charts make locating constellations simple and quick. Plus, you’ll
learn about spotting satellites with the naked eye and deep sky objects with
only a pair of binoculars. timetables for eclipses and meteor showers further
enhance your knowledge of stargazing.
Pub Date: February 6, 2018
22 pg / 4.25" x 7.5" / spiral / 978-1-59193-581-0
Your Night Sky Companion
Simple and convenient -- choose your season, and discover the many wonders of stargazing.
- Topics organized by season for quick and easy indentification
- Six full sky charts for locating constellations any time of year.
- Professional photogaphs and illustrations
- Easy to follow observation tips and instructions.
- Information about spotting planets, meteor showers and more.
- Pocket sized fomat -- easier than laminated foldouts.