- Supports DMR (Brandmeister, DMRplus), D-Star (DCS, REF/DPlus, XRF/DExtra, XLX), System Fusion (FCS, YSFReflector) networks. More supported networks and features will be available with new firmware releases.
- Supports cross modem modes. Talk with your C4FM radio on DMR, and with your DMR radio on System Fusion networks!
- Very easy to use, works without a computer *. No additional hardware required, works out of the box. All accessories included.
(*needs a web browser on a computer, tablet or mobile phone for initializing openSPOT settings, but after that, openSPOT can work standalone.)
- Web interface for configuration and monitoring.
- HTTP, UDP/TCP API support.
- Custom 2FSK/4FSK RF protocol support with TDMA.
- USB powered, low energy consumption, 20mW RF output.
- Create your own private radio network using our open source server application.
- Runs fully embedded software written in pure C, running on an embedded real time operating system. No Linux, bulky Windows software or failing SD cards!
Watch the intro video:
Designed for amateur radio
- Connect openSPOT easily to DMR, D-Star reflectors, C4FM/System Fusion rooms, and use your radio with excellent voice quality without sync errors
- Customize communication settings on the web interface
- Discover how digital protocols work, and connect your own apps by sending and receiving RF frames in UDP packets
- Create your own RF protocol by customizing RF modem settings, packet format, sync words (even with TDMA support)
- Use single, or separate RX/TX frequencies
- Optional erroneous packet generator module for testing other digital receivers
State of the art hardware design
- 2 CPUs running at 100 and 120MHz
- USB mass storage device boot loader for easy firmware upgrades
- 4 multi color, bright LEDs for easy real time state monitoring
- Low power usage
- Automatic re-calibration
Sold with 2 year warranty, including official support on the community forums.
- Use openSPOT not only as a DMR hotspot, but as a base or mobile station with 2 timeslots simultaneously
- Timeslot repeating in base station/repeater mode
- Send and receive DMR SMS messages
- Built-in echo service
- Controllable with calls and custom short messages to preconfigured DMR IDs
- Ethernet cable
- USB cable
- 120V/230V USB power supply with US plug
The package includes all accessories you need to have openSPOT up and running 24/7.
User manual from manufacturer website here web page
Learn More from vendor website.