Alpha Delta coax switches continue to evolve with significant manufacturing and design improvements! Introducing the Alpha Delta "B" series for models DELTA-2 and DELTA-4 coax switches.
- New precision machined switch shaft and quadrant rotating mechanism for more accurate and stable switching performance.
- Higher strength, lower resistance silver bearing solder.
- Increased housing durability and abrasion resistance with powder coat finish.
- New brass ARC-PLUG (tm) housing for improved gas tube positioning.
- Same low loss micro-strip cavity design, positive detent switching, master antenna ground function, front panel removable ARC-PLUG (tm) surge protection module and excellent HF thru UHF performance as in previous DELTA switches.
- Alpha Delta Communications, Inc. DELTA series coax switches are used worldwide in government, military and commercial applications and are manufactured in our ISO-9001 certified production facility in the U.S.A. We strive for excellence!
- See label on back switch panel for "B" series identification and other important
information concerning user cautions and Model D-4 ARC-PLUG (tm) replacement notes.