Instant Kenwood Amateur Savings $200
(Good thru 5/31/2016)
* After 5%($75) RCI Gift Certificate
* You will receive a store credit certificate equal to 5% of the amount spent for HF radios bought and paid for. You may redeem the certificate by presenting it for goods and services (Excluding radios) June 1st till July 31st, 2016.
No Cash redemption or extensions allowed.
Web and Phone Customers:
You may redeem the certificate by presenting it for Goods and services (Excluding radios) by entering the certificate # in the comments field of your web order or tell the sales associate on the phone your certificate #.
The all new Kenwood TS-2000 series transceiver offers today's demanding Amateur operator high performance standards without the compromising limitations found in other similar multi-band, multi-mode transceivers.
The new TS-2000 offers 100 watts on HF, 6 meters and 2 meters, 50 watts on 70cm, and when you install the optional UT-20 1.2 GHz module at 10 watts, you will have assembled the most complete dual receiver multi-mode transceiver ever produced. The TS-2000 is transverter frequency display function ready to work with the latest satellite frequencies available.
- High performance true IF/stage DSP on main band. AF stage DSP on sub-band.
- Digital filtering. (No more expensive options to buy)
- Satellite ready, with transverter frequency display.
- Wide band receive.
- Dual receive, (HF & 2m or 70cm) (2m & 2m) (70cm & 70cm)
- Cross band repeat.
- 100 watts output on HF, 6 and 2 meters. 50 watts output on 70cm, 10 watts output on 1.2 GHz (optional UT-20)
- Built-in a Auto Tuner HF through 6 meters
- Built-in TNC for KSS/DX PACKET CLUSTER TUNE
- Built-in RS-232 for computer control
- Built-in TCXO (.5PPM)
- CTCSS & DCS encode/decode
- Electronic memory keyer
- 5+1 Antenna ports. (2 for HF & 6m, 1 for 2m, 1 for 70cm, 1 for 1.2 GHz option & 1 for and HF receive antenna)
Weight : 21.6lb / 9.8 kg
volume : 1.47 ft3 / 0.0418 m3
19 x 17 x 9 inch